|The sprawling 193 acres of land of the campus of IIM Indore play host to thousands of candidates and students every year. Set up in the year 1998, the IIM Indore has grown to be one of the most reputed names in the management industry of the country. Each year a new breed of students with new ideas and enthusiasm enter the campus of the Indian Institute of Management, Indore and likewise each year a new breed of thorough professionals leave the campus to enter into the competitive field of the industry, with a backing of a prestigious institution.
The IIM Indore specializes in a number of programmes, designed to cater to the various needs of the management industry. The courses have been mentioned below with their details:
Interesting foreign student exchange programmes are also featured in the IIM Indore. Students get a chance to coordinate and travel to reputed business schools in France, China as well as New Zealand. The Student Welfare Activities Council takes care of all student related activities and the annual festivals and events keep the cultural and co curricular interests of the students intact.
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM). This is a 4-5 years Doctoral Programme. This programme offers an over all view of the various aspects of management with specifications in specified areas. The programme has been particularly designed to prepare the students and candidates of the course for an excellent career in teaching, training, consulting and also research.
- Post Graduate Programme (PGP), a two year programme which offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Candidates interested in applying for managerial posts could especially opt for the Management Development Programme (MDP). This course trains individuals to cope with the various work levels of a manager, across the various industries. Held throughout the year, the course duration ranges between 1- 2 weeks in general.
- Executive Post-Graduate Programme (Exe-PGP), an 18-months programme has been designed to cater to the needs of working executives.
- Besides the above, a Post Graduate Degree in General Management (PGDM), equivalent to an MBA is also offered. One may opt to specialize in the various fields like Finance, Marketing, and Operations etc.