Education in World
Study Abroad Countries World Top Universities Contact Us Feedback Discussion Forum
Home » Study Abroad » Study in USA

Study in USA

Study in USA is primarily managed by the government with funds also managed by the federal, state and local authorities.

The American Education system recognizes the following levels:
  • Pre School
  • Elementary School
  • Middle School
  • High School
  • Post secondary Education
  • Graduate Education
In the broad sense Study in USA at the school level can be classified as:

Primary Schooling Characterized by classes ranging from kindergarten to the 5th Standard.

Secondary Schooling - Characterized by classes ranging from the 6th to the 12 standards.

These schools are either public schools that are run by the government or private schools that are funded privately. Schools in USA offer a variety of courses at the high school levels, for the students to choose from. Extra curricular activities are also given utmost importance as they are significant in the overall growth and development of the child. Besides the standard courses, some of the schools in USA are also fitted with facilities to offer advanced courses to the students as well. Some of the most popular schools in USA that you may pick and choose are:

- Brooklyn Technical, New York City
- Bronx Science, New York City
- Bergen County Academics, Hackensack
- Hunter College High School, New York City
- High Technology High, Lincroft

At the Post Secondary level of Study in USA, a student has to enrol him/ herself into any of the numerous universities or colleges across the various states in the US. Under graduation comprises of 4 years namely Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and Senior classes. On the completion of the 4 years, a student earns a BA (Bachelor of Arts), BS (Bachelor of Science), BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) or a B Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) degree. Post Graduate Degrees like MA, MBA, MS and M. Ed are earned on the completion of the post graduate years in the colleges and universities. Associate degrees are awarded by the community Colleges in USA.

Universities in USA
Study Abroad