|If you were particularly interested in pursuing a career in the service industry, you could opt to join hotel management courses after your 12th standard. Today scopes are many, and one can have a successful career in the various aspects of the hospitality industry, after having completed the hotel management courses. Candidates interested in meeting new people, serving them and also willing to work for some of the best hotel brands of the country can especially join the hotel management courses.
The primary objective of all hotel management courses is to train the individuals for personality grooming, introduction to the various operating heads/ departments of the industry like food and beverage, sales and marketing, front office and other general operations.
Some of the most significant points that surround the hotel management courses are:
There are various courses belonging to the below mentioned varieties in the genre of hotel management courses, that one may opt for. The duration of these courses range between 6 months and 3 years.
- Candidates need to pass 12th standard and in some cases, even graduates in any discipline are also admitted into the various hotel management institutes.
- English as a subject should be compulsory at least till the 12th standard
- Clearing of the written test, group discussions, and personal interviews is mandatory for seeking admission into any of the reputed hotel management institutes
- One can expect of promising pay packages while pursuing a career in hotel management.
- Certificate Courses
- Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma Courses
- Bachelor Courses
- Master Courses
Hotel Management Institutes
Some of the most prestigious hotel management institutes in India are as follows:
- Institute of Hotel Management, Gandhinagar
- Institute of Hotel Management, Bhopal
- Delhi Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh
- Oriental School of Hotel Management, Wayanad, Kerala