|Mass Communication colleges in India are equipped to offer to the students a vast number of courses in the realm and of different durations. The flexibility in terms of time and the variety of topics in this field has made mass communication colleges in India one of the most sought after professional institutes of the country. Mass communication colleges in India provide in depth information on the various aspects of media studies. From film making to television, from public relations to advertising and much more, the mass communication institutes in India are set with courses to educate the students on these and much more.
Mass communication has become more popular today, then ever. The increasing number of television channels, the newspapers, radio channels and magazines has offered lots of scope to the mass communication students and the reach of each of the media has increased manifolds in the past few years as well. Mass communication colleges in India are equipped to offer theoretical as well as practical education to the students. These institutes are set with well stocked libraries, state of the art equipment and also an experienced faculty to guide and assist students on all aspects of the industry.
Some of the most renowned mass communication colleges in India are:
- Mass Communication Research Center, New Delhi
- Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
- Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
- Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
- Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
- Times School of Journalism, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore